Monday, August 8, 2022

Having one of those days, one of those high anxiety days.

High Anxiety.

That's the post. I tried to write more about the anxiety, but that just added to the anxiety. The kind of anxiety where you're not having a panic attack but that's only because you haven't been asked to go anywhere or do anything.

So basically still a panic attack, but just about existing. And you smoke too much and drink too much coffee and of course that doesn't help.

I go over my gratitudes. I go over the things for which I have gratitude. Gratitudes sounds better, stop telling me it's not a word, Spellcheck Redline. I feel gratitude, but the anxiety doesn't care. 

Spellcheck Redline has no imagination. 

And I try to make myself feel better by resting and distracting myself, but then I'm just anxious about how much more I'll have to do when I feel "better". 

Better is relative. 

Here's a picture of my cat sitting in the clean laundry to balance out my emotional issues. Isn't she cute?


Black cat sitting on a bed in a pile of clean towels.
My little abyss, Queen of the Clean Towels.


No comments:

Post a Comment