Saturday, August 6, 2022

If you can't walk in through the door....

 ....climb in through the window. 

I've been trying to start a YouTube channel and been frustrated at every turn because all of my tech is so old. My laptop was bought in 2009. My phone was an Samsung S8. We were given an a camera, a  Nikon D3300, but my antique laptop won't run any of the video editing software I need.

I was grumbling to myself this morning because I've watched plenty of videos and read web articles and books that say you can start with just a phone. But my phone was so old!

Hey. Duh. I bought that four years ago, at least. When did it come out? 2017. Yep. Definitely time for an upgrade. 

So that's what I did. Upgraded to a top of the line Samsung. Now I just need to figure out the video editing on the phone. It has a built in stylus!

No comments:

Post a Comment