Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Fortune Cookies of My Mind

 From the workbook 500 Writing Prompts, no authors listed. I bought it at Half-Price Books. I think.

Write ten original thoughts that will be stuffed inside fortune cookies for perfect strangers to read.

You will soon come upon a surfeit of molasses.

Wait for it....
Public Domain photograph


You will soon face a long held fear and defeat it.

This is fine. Everything's fine.
Photo by Sandy Torchon from Pexels


Birds of a feather flock together--but they also fight over food. 

That was my moldy cookie, bitch!
Photo from Pexels, CC


Disappointment will visit you soon but you don't have to ask it to move in.

Here's your hat...



Wash your hands, company is coming.

I hope it's not Felicia. She's so judgy.



Color delights, find a singularity.

And if you don't know what that means I'm not telling you.
Because I don't know either.



Time flies when you don't watch the clock.

Whoosh.


When you expand your mind you can fit more differences into it.

Crazyhead Jones.



A walk around the neighborhood can set you off around the world.

Star Trekkin' across the universe,
boldly going forward 'cause we can't find reverse.



Weakness isn't permanent.

Round two: This time, it's personal.


No comments:

Post a Comment