Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Look out! He's watching you!



Keerist, I don't even look the same person. Well, I guess I do, I just don't feel like that's the same person. I don't feel like that person is me, the one on the left. That's two days apart there, not ten years. The right side is no makeup in natural light. The left is with minimal makeup in the light from my bathroom. I didn't even use a filter. But I don't like wearing makeup, not even minimal. I can feel it on my skin, sitting there, feeling weird. I've gone thirty years not wearing makeup. 

This laptop is thirteen years old. I don't even want to think about what an up-to-date PC camera is going to do. All those evil mega-pixels, or whatever they are, picking up every last wrinkle and sag.

Welcome to my first world problem. Although I kinda feel like there should be a better name for it that First World, Third World shit is tired and classicist. Is there a Second World? I suppose I could google it, except I don't use Google to search anymore. Where's a Gen-Zer to tell me what they use nowadays?

My Facebook and Instagram hiatus will be up soon. At least, the year and I day I vowed to stay off is up July 22. 

I did some of the things I set out to do. And didn't do others. I don't want to talk about. 

I don't have to go back on of course, but I'm itching to start a new writing idea, an idea for sort of memoirs. I have a mosquito bite on my left inner wrist and it's itching like crazy. More than one thing is itching.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment