Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Keeping afloat.

Found this amazing piece of Zentanglish artwork at this blogspot. They do not have a credit listed for the artist.
If you are the artist of this incredible piece of work let me give you credit. If you want me to take it down, please let me know. It is a perfect representation of my NANO, which is titled Zentangled. I draw Zentangles too.

It's the second day of NANO, don't ya know, and I'm finding my decision to make a personal book of journal entries and essays to be working well for me. Fingers crossed and knocking on wood, I think I will make my daily word count goals easily and win again this year. Next year I can go back to torturing myself writing a work of fiction. This year it's terribly true tales, in-your-face ugly truths and mind-numbing minutiae. Hooray for stream-of-consciousness!

Enough with the hyphens.

Image result for stream of consciousness
Could not find an artist credit for this one either.




I want donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment