Friday, August 1, 2014

Couch to 5K: Week One Recap

May 27, 2014
Day One: 5 min warm-up walk. Alternate 1 min jogging and 1.5 minutes walking for a total of 20 minutes. 5 minute cool-down walk.

Stats: 30 min, 1.59 miles, 18:52 mpm

I don't like Constance. Not at all. She's too effing perky. I'm using Sarge on Thursday.



May 29, 2014
Day Two: Five min warmup. Alternate 1 min jogging and 1.5 minutes walking for a total of 20 minutes. Five min cooldown

Stats: 30 min, 1.75 mi, 17:08 mpm

No comments recorded.


May 31, 2014
Day Three:  Five min warmup. Alternate 1 min jogging and 1.5 minutes walking for a total of 20 minutes. Five min cooldown

Stats: 30 min, 1.75 mi, 17:08 mpm
Myself: "I've had it with these motherfucking bugs on this motherfucking run! Dammit, they are all up in my face!"
Self: "There's a solution to that, Dave."
Myself: "My name isn't Dave, it's Jessica. Which you know. And that's the wrong movie. And you can't be Self and Hal at the same time. Stop with the Hal."
Self: "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that. I think you know what the solution is just as well as I do."

Myself: "Yes, yes, yes. Drag my ass out of bed at four a.m. and run before sunup. I hate you!"

Self: "Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to stretch, drink some water, and think things over."

I'll need a reflective vest at the least and maybe a headlamp. And some pepper spray. More worried about wild animals than people though.

Weekly interesting links:


Picture property of Holy Clothing.
Go to www.holyclothing.com to buy this gown
 and lots of other beautiful clothes.


Romeo and Juliet Gown

Interactive Star Chart for Chicago Time Zone
Find out what stars will be above you tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment