Sunday, July 14, 2013

Magical fields and fireflies...

I think I'm finally getting a hang of Blogger's dashboard. I like how I can list my favorite blog reads there and they can sort them for me.

Here is a short entry, something I posted on Facebook last night but wanted to save and find again more easily to perhaps expand it into an longer reflective essay someday.

 
 
 
From late last night about quarter after 10 pm.
 
We just took a drive in the Jeep, with the top off. It's pretty dark and the stars are out and we drove to Shabbona and the cornfields were silent and green and I could smell the honeysuckle.

That's it. Time to hang with TheMan for a bit before I have to drive to work.


Added at 5:30 pm. The comment controls are still confusing me. I want to delete stuff off the list of comments on my dashboard, thinking I don't need all that stuff listed...but I don't think I can do that. I can only delete it off the list on the dashboard if I also delete the original comment. Swear words.



1 comment: