Monday, September 9, 2013

I don't normally look like this...

Hello! If you are visiting today and see my header all janky and weird and amateur looking, I apologize. It was just fine yesterday and I haven't made any changes so I don't know why the title of my blog is suddenly stacked.

I promise I haven't stacked my header in an attempt to be different. I'm different enough without having to be completely annoying. I can't figure out why the header is doing that. I'm trying to fix it. Please read on.

Edit: I still can't figure it out. I don't know why my header is suddenly shoved over to the side. I tried taking out the image but that made it worse...WTF? Okay, for now the title will have to be in the description area and small. Until I know what's going on. If ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment