Saturday, August 31, 2013

But I refuse to wear the miniskirt. I want some kickass black jeans, biker boots, and a sexy leather vest.

How can I have so much to say yesterday that I made three posts and today I can't get started?

I think it's the sugar rush. Yesterday was my last day at my old job. No more one hour (one way) commute! But I loved all my coworkers, they are really awesome. I'm going to miss them. We were a little family. They bought me cupcakes and a cookie cake for a going away present. I had a piece of cookie cake for breakfast and now I have...

SUGAR RUSH! OHMIGOD WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TODAY OHMIGOD WE NEED TO CLEAN THE HOUSE NO I DON'T WANT TO WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A GIRLS DAY WITH THEDAUGHTER WE SHOULD GO FOR A BIKE RIDE WILL IT RAIN TODAY WE HAVE TO FOLD THE LAUNDRY OHMIGOD THEMAN SAVED US PIZZA FROM LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Well, this is what happens when you reduce your sugar intake for a long time and then eat chunk of cookie cake with purple icing flowers. Should've remembered that.


And now we must dance and sing. On the roof. Get me a band.
picture credit: Empire Records - Warner Bros.


Criminey, don't ever Google for images of "sugar rush" unless you want to see that shit. That is just wrong and evil. I was not expecting that.

Okay, I can't sit here anymore. I'll try to post again later. Hopefully I don't crash too hard and fall asleep.

Note to self: I need to buy a new copy of Empire Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment